Please complete the form on this page for our advisory team to review your profile for admission.
Ask Kubeir Application Fee
We are committed to helping applicants from any part of the world access the opportunity for education. At the same time, we want to ensure we deliver students with a high chance of visa approval. Accordingly, we will collect a mandatory $499 USD application processing fee (the “Application Fee”) (this does not include application to IRCC for Study visa) from any applicant that meets any one of the following criteria as defined (which are subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion):
- If an applicant is older than 27 years and is applying for undergraduate studies;
- If an applicant is older than 35 years and is applying for graduate studies;
- If an applicant is from Iraq, India, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Pakistan, or Sri-Lanka and does not meet the minimum English requirements for non-conditional acceptance;
- If an applicant has an educational gap of more than 8 years;
- If an applicant has been refused a visa from Canada, the USA, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, or Australia (these countries share biometric information with each other);
- If an applicant is pursuing the same or lower level of education. e.g. the applicant has a bachelor’s degree and wants to pursue an undergraduate degree;
- If an applicant is pursuing a non-related educational field. e.g. the applicant has a game design degree and is pursuing a Master of Laws; or
- Passport holders of the following countries due to low visa acceptance rates according to IRCC (EDW)’s student visa data as of Aug 30, 2019: Eritrea, Georgia, Somalia, Afghanistan, Burundi, Angola, Gambia, Congo, Guinea, Ethiopia, Chad, Cameroon, Haiti, Nepal, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Rwanda, Algeria, Palestinian Authority and Yemen.
Note 1: We reserve the right to modify, refund, or waive the Application Fee at our sole discretion for any reason. The Application Fee may be added at any point in the application process at our sole discretion. Your use of our solution following such a requirement and/or change constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.
Note 2: We may also charge a non-refundable deposit for certain programs which shall be determined at its sole discretion.
Note 3: The Application Fee does not apply to students who are already present in the host country of study and/or present in the host country under a current student visa and applying to another program in the same country.
Note 4: Once a student has paid an Application Fee, he or she can apply to up to 3 programs, until receiving a confirmation of acceptance. We may charge an additional Application Fee if the student applies for more than three (3) programs and/or is accepted to one of the original three (3) programs but decides to pursue further and additional applications.
The Application Fee can be refundable if the applicant is not accepted into any program for which he or she has applied.
Refunds will NOT be issued for any of the following cases:
(a) An applicant fails to provide any required document to process the application;
(b) An applicant’s visa application is rejected; or
(c) An applicant cancels his or her application before the admission decision was received.
Please complete the below form, so that our team can revert back to you with applicable details on pursuing a suitable education program in Canada.
There may be a requirement of application fee as stated by respective colleges/universities if you choose to apply for admission to those institutions…
We are proud recruitment partners of ApplyBoard.