Start your Canadian

Canada Experience ClassApplication today.


Canada Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class Program under the Express Entry is structured towards paving a path for permanent residency for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates from Canadian Universities.


What is the Canadian Experience Class Program?

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program is specifically designed for candidates with a valid Canadian work experience of one year within the last three years, under NOC 0, A, or B. This program aims to support the temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates transition to permanent residency in Canada

Free Online Visa Assessment

Contact us today by filling up this free online visa assessment form and we will get back to you shortly!

Who is eligible for the Canadian Experience Class?

The eligibility for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) depends on several factors as listed below:

Work Experience: Anyone with one year of full-time or equal part-time and paid skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years before application qualifies for the Canadian Experience Class. Skilled work is defined as experience under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A, B as per the Canadian Government, with job roles and responsibilities primarily defined in the NOC.

Full-time work experience is considered 30 hours per week, with a total of 1560 working hours over a period of a minimum of 12 months. This experience has to be legal and with valid work authorization.
Self-employment, work experience during your full-time studies, and co-ops and internships as part of your course do not count towards valid work experience for CEC.

Language proficiency: CLB 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs and CLB 5 for NOC B jobs with the preferred language test as IELTS is essential to qualify under the CEC.

Education: There is no mandate on the educational criterion, but it helps improve your overall CRS score.

Other factors: Your admissibility to Canada and a valid status if residing in Canada are crucial for your eligibility under the CEC. If you live or work in Quebec, you can apply for CEC through the Express Entry but must prove your intention to reside outside the province once approved.