- About Us
- News Room
- Client Portal
We are a young boutique Immigration company and now well on our way to meet our expansion and growth objective and to help us, we invite applications from qualified and experienced candidates who meet the criteria.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Conducting initial and follow-up consultations, and advising clients on their application requirements, processes, and the relevant laws applicable to their specific situations;
- Supervising immigration support teams
- Preparing and Directing strategy for: Temporary and Permanent immigration applications, including Business visitors, Work Permits ( Intra-Company Transfers, investors/E-visa, ), Express Entry, PNP Investors/Entrepreneurs, Family Sponsorship, Study Permits, etc.
- Preparing LMIA applications
- Draft, transcribe and proofread immigration submissions with applications and in response to ADRs/PFLs.
- Experience in handling cases in IRB would be a definite advantage.
- Proactively keeping up to date with changes to immigration laws, regulations, policies/procedures, and application processing times;
- Ensuring all emails and voicemails are responded to within 24hours, and setting client expectations in support of the smooth transitioning of client files to their designated legal teams;
- Develop, maintain and update extensive confidential Client File Management System to keep all files.
- Upholding ethical standards and compliance standards.
- Valid CICC license and Member in good standing is a mandatory requirement
- 3-5 years of active practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their specific situation
- Experience in managing and handling CRM software like case easy
- Well versed in MS Office and PDF tools
- CICC License (required)
Work Location: One location
Immigration Consultant: 3 years (required)
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
NORTH YORK, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Supplemental pay types
$38,000-$65,000 Per year
January 3, 2023